I realize that religion can be such a controversial topic and I found a quote by Jonathan Swift that goes “We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.” SO true isn't it?
Growing up I have studied many different religions. My fathers side of the family was Catholic, my mothers side Christian. Then there was a woman who was a Jehovah's Witness who came to my home weekly and read me stories. And as a teen I took teachings from Mormon missionaries. Now that I am an adult I have Christian beliefs. I do wish I lived my life more according to the bible but that isn't always the case. I do try but God isn't finished with me yet.
What are your beliefs?
Saturday, March 28, 2009
- I'm happily married.
- I gave birth naturally 4x because I'm afraid of needles, yet I have 5 tattoos!
- I was born and raised in Hawaii.
- I love 80's music!
- My lucky number is 7 and has been since I was 7 years old.
- I was in the February issue of SEVENTEEN magazine when I was 19.
- I refuse to cook with dishes in the sink.
- I'm addicted to Pina Colada's!
- I wear flip flops in Winter.
- I need to have a napkin with every drink, snack or meal I have. Yes, even if it's JUST a drink.
- I don't like to be tickled.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I wash my hands often.
- I am very competitive, but I usually only compete with myself.
- I don't like to shave everyday. I usually only shave twice a week.
- I don't gain weight even if I eat tons of food everyday. Yes, hate me.
- I've never smoked!
- I lived near the ocean but am not a fan of seafood.
- Sometimes I have my Jessica Simpson moments.
- I work best under pressure so I do almost everything at the last minute.
- And last but definitely not least, I love to scrapbook!
Can you list 21 Random Facts about yourself?