Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IF IT'S GROOVY Design Team

Earlier today I was announced as a Design Team member for IF IT'S GROOVY. You can check us out here. I'm SO proud to finally be in a team filled with such fun-loving girls that have the same passion as myself! These are the 2 layouts I created for the challenges we were given. Let me know what you think!


For this first layout our challenge was to create a layout for Frog Month. I didn't even know there was such a thing. I used a picture of my husband and I and titled it: "I had to kiss a lot of FROGS to find my PRINCE".


For this 2nd layout our theme was "wet" and we had to use daimond glaze which I used over the water in the pool. We also had to follow a sketch that was given to us by the Lead Sketch Artist. I used a couple of pictures of Eva from this past Summer (2008) in the backyard in her pool and titled it: GOOD DAY SUNSHINE.

3 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Totally awesome and beautiful LOs!!! You did super on the challenges!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Great job on your Layouts...loving those flowers and the froggy paper is great! XoXo Niki_Ray

Unknown said...

Congrats on making the DT :) xxx Marlene