Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do you miss the 80's?

Photobucket

The 80's was a truly, truly, truly outrageous era and as wacky as it may seem it was my most favorite decade yet.
I miss the 80's!
I miss playing Pacman and Space Invaders on my Atari.
I miss the funky neon clothes and accessories I used to wear with my high top shoes.
I miss the big wave in my hair pulled off by a whole half can of Aqua Net.
I miss dancing and singing along to Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul, Cyndi Lauper and Madonna.
I miss Michael Jackson in Thriller. Love him or hate him you can't deny that Thriller is one of the best dances to date. You just can't, I'm sorry! LOL
Gosh! There's just so much I loved about the 80's! That is why I am SO excited to announce that the DT that I'm on over at IF IT'S GROOVY is hosting it's first blog hop with an 80's theme. Come join us for lots of good fun, prizes and games will ya? It will be going on from June 4-14 and you will have 20 different blogs to go to during this time.


2 comments:

Groovy Deborah said...

It's going to be so fun; I cannot wait!!!
Deb♥

Lisa said...

Sounds like a BLAST!