Thursday, August 6, 2009

Custom Scrapbooking

Just wanted to share some custom scrapbooking orders I completed recently. My newest client's boyfriend is a Marine so I had to force myself into creating masculine layouts. Here's some for sharing....
JOURNEY
Life is a journey, not a destination.

ONE STEP AHEAD
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.


MARINES
The Few, The Proud.


OORAH
It's a Marine thing.



ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE.

FIND YOUR PATH
Follow your Bliss


Pride, Strength, Honor.


TRUE
to the corps.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Lynnette....stunning!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Jenna Ruth said...

These layouts are awesome!

Lita said...

great job with the masculine! I have always had a problem doing them too, I am such a glitter girl.

Myia Shantrice said...

So manly! I am not good at that, but it is another skill i want to master!