Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blog Party

Feeling Scrappy is having a Blog Party from April 20-26 in honor of their birthday. I joined in and ended up getting a layout done for the Sketch Challenge. I killed two birds with one stone because this was also a LO I needed to get done for a client of mine.
This was the very first time I ever added stitching to a layout and it was a pain (because I didn't even have a sewing needle) so I did a lot of licking and forcing things into small holes....oh you dirty minds!
BUT it was well worth it in the end and I got to use my scraps of patterned paper finally. I even ended up winning the prize pack for it.

So, here's Amy's sketch:
And here's my take on it:


And this is the prize pack I won. Everything looks even better IRL (in real life).

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Lovely job! Love the stitching :)

Unknown said...

That's a great sketch Lynnette! Love the stiching on your layout :)