Friday, June 12, 2009

My Newest Creations

I just wanted to share some of my newest scrapbooking creations. This first one is titled: LOVING YOU IS EASY. It's of my youngest daughter Eva and I just minutes after she was born. Journaling reads: I often wondered if I would have enough love to go around for you-My 4th child. But after you were born I realized that loving you was so easy. I love this picture! The way she looked straight into my eyes at that very moment was as if she had already knew who I was.

This next layout titled CIRCUS FUN got me a future Guest Design Team spot for Moxxie. I'm SO excited! I'll keep you all informed on which month exactly that I will be featured with them when I know. The picture is one I took at the Circus a few years ago.

This fun layout titled IT'S A GIRL THING is my interpretation of sketch 001 from Twisted Sketches. The twist was to use ribbon and I used lace ribbon. The photos were taken in a photo booth and are of my friend and I about 5-6 years ago. We were being silly. The balloon captioning reads:
Lynnette: Why is it called "lipstick' if you can still move your lips?
Molly-Anne: I don't know! Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed? heeheehee.


Ah! THE SWEET LIFE! This layout was created for the If It's Groovy DT that I'm on. The theme for the month is "Candy." Go on over and try your hand at the challenge for a prize! The photo is of my mother, step-father, younger sisters and the little one is the girl my mom adopted at birth. She is the reason why I titled my layout the way I did because she was adopted from a very bad situation. I feel like by being adopted she will now get to live a "sweet life."

SWEET SERENITY is the title of my next layout I'm sharing with you all. That's what I think of when I look at this. It's as if Eva is actually watching the butterflies fly off the page. This is another layout I created for a challenge. Crossing my fingers that I win for this one too!



And last but definately not least is my layout titled MY HERO. That's what my husband is to me. He not only risks his life for his family but for his country as well. I have a great sense of worth by being able to call myself his wife and I am SO incredibly proud at his bravery!


And a quick reminder that today is the 12th. You still have 4 more days left to turn in your layouts to me for the 80's blog hop crop challenge to win my prize pack. Details below on the previous posting.

5 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Awesome awesome layouts, chica!!!! Love them!!!
And CONGRATS on the GDT gig at Moxxie. My local friend Sarah is on their DT and loves it. You fit right in!

teresamatz said...

congrats on the twisted sisters, can't wait to work with you.

Diana said...

Congratulations on the Twisted Sisters design team! I am looking forward to working with you!!

suzARTe said...

Gorgeous LO's, all your LO's have a really classy look. Congrats on getting into the Twisted sisters DT

Kim Sonksen said...

How much eye candy in the one place. Stunning layouts Lynette - I would not be able to pick a fave. Love them all